Pumpkin Carving Night #2
There is nothing like waiting until the day before Halloween to carve pumpkins. I'm not much into carving pumpkins it's definitely more Tom's thing. He let the girls wash their pumpkins, which to my surprise didn't cover my floor with water. Emerson got a big kick out of being able to help.
That's more like it.
Apparently I missed a seed.
She wasn't as afraid of the "guts" this time around. She actually thought it was pretty fun to play with.
Cheese! Errr...Pumpkins!
Hannah had a hard time deciding what kind of face to create. We had her draw it out and then her daddy helped her carve it.
The finished product. Hannah's is on the bottom step, then Emerson's then mine. I cut open the top and that's as far as I got. Shame on me!
I was so excited about the seeds from these pretty pumpkins. Unfortunately, for me I put them in a 375 degree oven instead of a 300 degree. The house was smelling SO good and I was just waiting and waiting for them to get done. I think I actually shed a few tears for those darn seeds as I through them out. Boo for me!





0 comments:
Post a Comment