Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ocean Shores

Tom's first free weekend after tax season we took the girls to the beach.  It was nice to get away and have Tom with us.  :)  Here's our weekend in pictures.

Road trips with us are always super fun.IMG 3838

We left early enough in the morning that we were able to get to the beach before dark.  It was pretty windy but not too cold.  IMG 3840

We weren't sure what was hiding in the rocks, but it scurried to the water when we walked by.  After a little research with our picture of the tracks, we discovered it was a seal.IMG 3842

The girls climbed the sand dune and then fell down, on purpose.
IMG 3845

We walked out to the point at Damon.  A harem (yes, I had to google that) of seals followed us.  We couldn't figure out what the heck it was…had to zoom in on the picture when we got back to the house.  It was pretty cool.IMG 2058

Just a small tree that has washed up…
IMG 2060

Grandma had a few Peeps left over, so we decided to roast them.  The concensus - they taste like cotton candy when roasted.  IMG 3869

Swim goggles, make excellent marshmallow roasting glasses.  No smoke in your eyes!IMG 3871

Hannah found this little treasure at the beach.IMG 3874

And this one… I made Tom bring it home.  I think he thought I was joking when I said I wanted it.  :) It's by far our biggest heart shaped rock.  IMG 3876

It was a fabulous weekend and we're so happy tax season is over…until September and October…

April 19 - 21, 2013

0 comments: