Almost March Snow
I woke up this morning, looked out the window to check the weather, went downstairs to start my coffee, came back upstairs, looked out the window again and the ground was covered with snow. I had to look a couple times to make sure I was really seeing snow. It made me stop and wonder just how long it took me to get the coffee ready, but seriously I was only down there for 10 minutes max. CrAzY! The day only got crazier. Snow, snow and more snow for the Lake Stevens area we had 6 inches as of 6pm and it's still snowing. Tom still hasn't made it home and it's 8 pm now. He's actually at my parents house waiting for traffic to clear. The radio was saying that backup heading North was from West Seattle to Marysville. For those who don't live around here that's about 40 miles, and that includes, at some points, 5 lanes of traffic. What a nightmare. I'm crossing my fingers that traffic clears so that Tom can make it home...I don't want to have to watch LOST by myself...ScArY. But, since it's still snowing I'm putting my money on him staying with Bonnie and Larry tonight. That will be a noisy house with 4 VERY loud snorers. Here are some pictures of our beautiful almost March snow.










1 comments:
love love LOVED the clip. My eyes are all watery after hearing that little giggle. How cute!
So late for snow! I hope everyone is warm and safe & sound. xx's & oo's
Post a Comment