Thursday, February 22, 2007

Time flies

Can't believe that February is almost over. Where did the month go? I certainly have no idea. Good thing I take a lot of pictures. Here's what our camera shows we've been doing since I can't seem to remember.

February 1 - Hannah gets a haircut. No I didn't take her to a salon to have a professional do it. I did it myself - how hard could it be, right??? Ha! As soon as I did it I called Tom and said "promise you won't be mad..." I was so nervous when he got home because I was still regretting that I had done it and still wasn't sure whether or not I liked it. I was scared for him to see it, but he actually liked it. Phew! Now we're loving her short little cut. It sure brings out her cute little curls. =) But, I think I'll leave the next cut to a professional.

February 6 - We discovered that when trying to take a picture of Hannah saying "Hannah, don't smile" works a lot better than "Hannah, smile please" Hence the picture below. What a ham.

February 12 - We went to Red Robin for Caitlin's birthday. Hannah, Jacob and Ashlyn were having fun together. And regardless of what the picture might lead you to believe...no, that's NOT Hannah's beer.


Then there was Valentines Day...


Hannah was oh so happy about her Cinderella 3 movie!

February 15 - We got to spend the day with the other cousin Jakob...Jakob with a "K". Jakobs parents are enjoying the sun in Mexico...Lucky ducks. We went to the Childrens Museum and had lots of fun. Cousin Ashlyn joined us there. So fun!

And that brings us to Baby Cole being born (see last post). There are still a few days left in February and I'm sure they'll go fast. Tom is staying extremely BUSY at work. There is even talk of him working a little bit on Sundays...Jamie doesn't think so. We'd like to have him at least ONE day during the week. I've been helping out at his office on Saturdays and starting next week I'll go in on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a couple hours. Copying, filing, answering phones. It's nice to be back in the grown up world a couple days a week, but I miss my Hannah days. =) If only she didn't enjoy going to Nonnie and Papa's house... Hannah's been having a good month as you can see. She was sick for the weekend but is on the mend now. Still not eating as much as I'd like her to but we take what we can get. Hopefully my next post won't be in a month from now doing another month in review. I'll leave you with a clip of Hannah on the slide at the Childrens Museum. I love it because she was brave enough to go down head first and on her back AND her little giggle (if you can really call it a giggle) cracks me up. Hopefully you'll be able to hear it. Hugs to all.

1 comments:

Caleb "The Kid" said...

LOVE the giggle! And I LOVE the hair cut. You did a great job. Will you do Caleb's hair! ;)