Monday, February 04, 2008

Thief


Hannah thought she was pretty funny stealing "Na's" seat. It was kind of grossing me out that she had Grammy Na's "bum donut" on her head and around her face...but she was having fun with Grammy, and I didn't want to be the fun-killer. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.........I am surprised you took it so well!!!! Not that I in particular think there is anything wrong with it. I am sure any 'gas' has worn off by now, and doubt Grammy Na was sitting on it bum-naked so to speak. Oh my, visions being congered up are not sightly!!! Hannah is a precious and would look darling standing in a pile of mud. I looooove you girls and Tom......miss you so very much and can't wait for the weather to clear so I can see you!! Send pics please!! xoxoox Nana/Caryl

Jen said...

Stalker of the Walkers here ... It is by far time for a new post!!! =)
(Just in case you weren't aware)