Tuesday, February 19, 2008

pictures

I just have to say that I love my family. My wonderful aunts threw Emerson a shower two Sundays ago and it was so nice! Emerson got lots of super cute outfits and more importantly she got to be held all day - Yay! Aunt Julie hosted the party at her house and the infamous chocolate fountain was flowing. YUMMY! I'm not sure it was a good thing for me to skip lunch that day because I just kept going back for more. =)
...
Aunt Rosemary or "Aunt Mimi" as I call her

Aunt Julie

Aunt Joanne and Grammy Jo


My cousins Katie and Heather
I just realized that I don't have a picture of Aunt Roberta holding Emerson. Sorry about that Aunt Roberta.


Aunt Becca

My cousin Sevi


Yummy angel food cake and chocolate!

Hannah and Ashlyn enjoying the chocolate fountain.

Ashlyn and Hannah having fun in the "jiggle" chair as Hannah calls it.

I almost forgot...my sister got a toy hampster stuck in her hair thanks to Hannah and it had to be cut out. That was pretty darn funny. Oh how I laughed!!

Next up is Valentine crafts. Hannah made these very special Valentines.

It started out as a project just for her daddy but then she had so much fun with the glue and scissors that we had to make them for the Grandparents and Auntie Jen (sorry Susan and Becky). Hannah is a girl after my own heart, she loves craft time. I think I'll have to be better about setting aside some time in the week so that she can craft. =)


And then, Valentines day. Tom took us girls out for Thai. We'll have to remember to do a Valentines lunch from here on out - it wasn't very busy and I didn't have to worry too much about Hannah disturbing other diners. The food was delicious. I ordered sticky rice for Hannah not remembering that sticky rice and steamed rice (which is sticky, just not AS sticky) are not the same. She loved it and it kept her busy while her daddy and I ate. I'll have to remember that next time we go there, she had lots of fun! After work, Tom picked up some Salmon for dinner and we had a quiet night at home with presents and cupcakes AND we finally got a family picture taken. We didn't get one at Christmas and haven't really had a reason to take one since.





Next up, a visit from our family friend Danny. He was visiting from Texas, actually staying with his granddaughter, Olivia, while his daughter was in Arizona having some medical tests done. We are so thankful that her tests came back with positive results.

I could go on with more pictures but I think I'll leave you with that. That's enough for one post - I don't want to bore you. I'll try to remember to come back this weekend and post the princess bike pictures. =) Hope you're all having a great week. Hugs to you all! ~ JTHE

2 comments:

Jen said...

You already know what I have to say ... Love all the pics, sad I wasn't at your shower, the girls look great, and you look beautiful =) HuGs

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you!! The pics are great.....the family one is just so precious. You are all so beautiful...it makes my heart ache ... I miss you so!!! KISSES and HUGS big time!! Nana