Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hannah's new house

Just had to share pictures of Hannah's new house. We had some boxes that were left in the house from our new desk and I decided to have some fun with them. Hannah wasn't too sure about what I was doing but she quickly changed her mind when I brought out the markers to decorate. I made the comment to Tom that I should have thought of that earlier on in the day and not 30 minutes before he came home. She played in there and even ate her dinner in there. She was pretty cute, coming to the table to let us know about her dinner party at her house. The white piece of paper is "to let everyone know what her name is and that it's her house". Tom said that we can leave it up for a while since she's having so much fun. It's not like we actually use the front door. =)



As a side note. Hannah's newest thing is to tilt her head like a model when ever the camera comes out. At first it was cute, her posing and all but now it's getting a little old. =)
And, we couldn't have a post with out including Ms. Emmie. She loves her Bumbo seat. I was against them at first after hearing all the safety recall stories, but her pediatrician said they were perfectly safe as long as she is supervised while sitting in it...DUH!! We do have to keep a close eye on her because she likes to reach for her toes and starts to tip out of it. =) But, boy does she love it!



Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jen said...

love the house...love the pose... love the seat...love the girls...LOVE that you posted again so soon =) xx's & oo's