NO more tax season!!!!
As I was loading my Spokane pictures on to my computer I realized that I forgot to post pictures from our fun day with Tom. In honor of there being no more tax season (insert woo-hoo dance here) Tom got the day off and we took the girls to Seattle. Tom thought it would be fun to take Hannah to the Pacific Science Center. She is still a little too young to fully appreciate all there is but we still had a fun time. Our walk through the Dinosaur exhibit was pretty quick. As I tried to take the picture of her standing in the Dino footprint, she was keeping her eyes on the dinosaur behind me - she was sure that it was going to eat me. It was pretty funny. The butterfly exhibit was a hit. We couldn't take the stroller in, so Tom and Emerson explored the insect (yuck) section. Hannah was very careful to not step on any of the beautiful butterflies. She got a kick out of watching them eat their lunch of bananas and oranges. She kept yelling how much she liked oranges too! She's not a quiet girl. We did the rest of the exhibits pretty quickly, spending the majority of our time in the Exploring Trees inside and out section. There was a tree house that Hannah had fun climbing in while I fed Emerson. It was nice going mid-week, there was only one school group there and only a handful of other families there. I think we'll wait a few years before taking them back, but we had a good time spending our day with daddy. It was nice to have him with us for more than a few hours. =)
Watch out Mom he's gonna get youuuu~
.jpg)
Lunchtime for the butterflies
This is how Emerson enjoyed the PSC
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hope you're all having a great week. I'll be back soon with pictures from our Spokane trip. =) Emerson goes in today for her 4 month check-up...any bets on how much she weighs???
.jpg)





1 comments:
I wont place a bet but I am a thinkin 'not much' she is just such a slight little thing. Her big sister will have to fight her battles for her!!!
We are all so heartbroken over the loss of our little Walker baby. Prayers and faith is all that is holding everyone together. The parents are so very brave. XXOOXOXOX Caryl/Nana
Post a Comment