She did it!
She finally did it. It takes her a few tries, so stick with it. Pay no attention to our annoying baby talk or to the lady in the background...it's a Baby Einstein video and I didn't think to turn it off, kinda creepy! Better yet, just turn down your volume. =)





3 comments:
I LOVE technology!!! That was so cute ... I had to make sure my volume was on just to make sure I didn't miss the fun =)
She will be scootin around in no time!
-hugs-
What a cutie and what a great video. Everytime she would attempt it, I found myself turning to my side in the chair, giving her a push. It's great that you caught it on tape.
I laughed so hard !!! I just about scared her from over here. How completely precious is that entire tape! I loved hearing your encouraging words in the background, didn't even hear the Einstein tape! XOXOO"X
(I am in withdrawal)!
Love ya, Nana/Caryl
Post a Comment