Eggs
The girls and I made it home from our trip in one piece. As soon as we got on the trestle, Hannah started dancing in her seat and her and Emerson started squealing. They were so excited to be home. I wish I would have captured the reunion with their dad, because it was so sweet. A week is a long time for them to be without daddy! Really mom?!?
We let Hannah dye one of her eggs. She had grand ideas of a multi-layered look. Dad had to help just a little...she had trouble getting the egg to stay in the holder..JPG)
.JPG)
Dad was taking it out of the last color...she was a little nervous.
Emerson had her own ideas for coloring eggs. She preferred to eat them. Crayon and eggs, shell and all..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Maybe next year Emerson will catch on.





0 comments:
Post a Comment