Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heather and baby S

On Sunday we had a baby shower for my beautiful cousin Heather. Her and her hubby, Jeff, are expecting their first baby around the first of June.
When Hannah found out they were having a boy she had my mom send Heather a list of boy names....Jacob, Reign, David, Jack, Sam, Ashton, Alexander, Landon, Jesus and Sven. All names of boys in her class. As soon as she said Sven, she knew that would be the one they picked. Sven Schweinfurth...talk about a mouthful. Heather and her sweet self told Hannah thank you for the names and that her and Jeff would have to think about it. Since then, Hannah has been calling him Sven and apparently the name has stuck...at least for us. :) I'm 99.9% sure that his name will NOT be Sven, but we like to call him that in our house.

It was a Bielser function so there was no shortage of food. :)
Because it's my blog and I don't know his real name, I'm just going to call him Sven. :) Baby Sven heard his "Granny Joanney's" voice and kicked just for her. What a good little boy. Heather and the two Grandma's.The shower throwers (minus a few) and the Mama.
I HAD to include this next picture and I am wishing I had the events that followed this moment captured on my camera, but I don't. I don't exactly remember why we ALL have the same puzzled look, but what happened next was a serious case of the giggles. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. I love Beck's face. (Sorry Beck)Jeff's mom made this for Heather & Jeff. If I am remembering right, this is one of Jeff's old boots. So cute.
Jeff is a BIG Ohio State fan.
One of Jeff's old blankets...
Melissa and Jeff (Heather's brother) made this for Sven. We joked that they could probably get a picture of Sven wearing the helmet soon after he is born. It was so cute to see all the baby boy clothes after looking at baby girl clothes for the last 5 years. *sigh*

Heather made out like a bandit. I was certain they would need a truck to get it all home, but the guys managed to get it all into their two vehicles. I cannot wait to meet baby Sven and to learn what his real name is going to be. Until then, we'll keep calling him Sven.


0 comments: