Busted!
One of Hannah's favorite snacks at my moms house is...Smartfoods' white cheddar popcorn dipped in caramel. Gross, I know! There was a time at my moms where she would let Hannah dip into the caramel without the popcorn and this time they got caught. It's evident in the first picture who the guilty one is! It's clear from the look on Hannah's face that this is a normal occurrence. Nice! I guess this really is one of those things that is better left at Nonnies house. Gross, gross, gross!
Makes my stomach hurt just looking at that. Yuck!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





2 comments:
Looks like they are both having a gay old time to me!! I say all for it......not much difference in whipping cream and jelly on your 'hand sandwich'!! Must be a Nana/Nonny thing!! XOXOOXO
I am just here to say how impressed I am ... You have out-posted me this week =)
Let Hannah know she could have all caramel, frosting, etc. at Auntie Jen's house!!
Post a Comment