Warren Barfield
Canyon Hills Community Church has a summer concert series and each Wednesday during the month of August they have a free concert. Last Wednesday was Warren Barfield and we couldn't pass that one up. Before the concert they had inflatables for the kids to play on and a BBQ dinner. For $3.50 you got a whole mess of food (hamburger or hot dog, potato or pasta salad, beans, chips, cookie and a drink), what a deal! Hannah had fun with the inflatables and not so much fun with the concert. Tom was nice and took the girls over to play while I got to sit and enjoy the concert. Jen and the kids were in town that week so they were with us to enjoy a great concert. It was a good night! I laugh each time I look at the picture of Grace on the slide...you'd think it was a really scary slide from that face!


He's watching you Grace...you're not singing along...
We really had good seats...






1 comments:
I laughed at Mr. Barfield singing at Grace ... And have to also point out how much I wish you'd cropped the picture of Grace on the slide. How nasty are those feet ?!?! What kind of mother does she have ?!?!
Post a Comment