Someone turned 91 today
Today was Grammy Na's 91st birthday. I had to work in Redmond today so the girls got to go hang out with Na, Papa and Nonnie. Hannah made her a card which was a portrait of "Na". She had three eyes, a head, arms, legs and no body. Hannah was sure that Grammy Na would think it was funny that she drew 3 eyes. I'll have to have Dad scan the card in so I can share it with you all.

We went to Tampicos for dinner and had a really nice time. The evening went nicely until it was time to go. That is when Emerson grabbed onto Dad's water glass, dumped it into his lap, he pushed Emmie across the table to me, which then spilled Tom's water in my lap. My dad and I left there looking as if we had both had major accidents. It was funny. We really know how to leave a mess. =) Here are a few pictures from Grammy's day. Happy Birthday Grammy Na. We love you!



This picture was taken just moments before the big spill. With all those glasses on the table, it's a miracle that only Dad and I left with wet pants. =)





2 comments:
Finally home!!! not for long but we (Marshall, Ashlie & I) need some rest!! After playing a rousing round of 3-13 and a day of non stop shopping we are really beat. They are heading to bed since it is 11:58 and I am trying to catch up on some of the emails that have piled up since Thurs. Jay,Thank you for the pics the girls look adorable, Grammy Na looks happy and getting more frail by the day. Sorry to hear about you two and your 'accidents' but better you and your Dad than some others!!! Hope the airconditioning wasn't turned up to high!!! XOXOXOOX Nana/Caryl
Happy Birthday hugs for Grammy Na. She looks as beautiful as ever =) -Jen
Post a Comment