Monday, August 11, 2008

Grandpa Kevin was nice and sent me a few pictures from Hannah and Jakobs big trip to the ocean. One of the pictures was a little on the x-rated side, and this blog is strickly G, so we'll pass on posting of that picture. =) It sounds like they had lots of fun and it sounds like they didn't do anything too crazy, except for the sand bath. I'm just glad it was grandma and grandpa that got to clean up that mess. Hannah's favorite part of the trip was looking for the seashells. Thank you grandpa Kevin for sharing the pictures with me. I'm always thankful for pictures when I'm not around to take them myself.

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Jen said...

You spoiled us for a while there ... Regular posts & all. Helllooooo? We are overdue for a new one =) I know you have nothing better to do than sit and post! Ha Ha -me-