Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emersons first zoo trip

Hannah, Emerson and I tagged along with Jen and the kids to the Zoo on Thursday. I was supposed to go to work on Thursday but I talked my nice boss (my sister) into letting me go in on Friday. It was a perfect day for Emerson's first visit to the zoo. We love the zoo and have so much fun walking around. Hannah was really excited to show Emerson all of the animals she talks so fondly of. =) Emmie did really well and didn't mind the heat too much and didn't really even mind being in her stroller. The big highlight of this trip was seeing the new pink flamingo exhibit. Hannah really enjoyed that and had to show us all how to stand on one leg. She says she's going to try sleeping on one leg. I'll let you know how that goes. =)



Sitting on the drum as if it were a piano...singing her song! What a character!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The zoo does look like so much fun! and Hannah does look like a pink flamingo!!! xoxoxo Caryl/Nana