Saturday, May 23, 2009

7 long days...=)

Since it's been like 7 days since my last post, I figured I better check in so that no one worried! =) Just for the record it's only been 4. Hee hee...
For those of you that know my friend Jen...her Eddie came home last night. Yay! He's been in Qatar since January and was finally able to get out of there! I'm SO happy for them that they're all back together again. Although...he did return home a little on the slender side. Not sure what's up with that. They need to get him over here so we can fatten him up. We're good at that. =)
We don't have much planned for this weekend. It's going to be beautiful so I imagine we'll be outside quite a bit. I do have to share a little piece of exciting news. Our "Silverwood" tickets came in the mail yesterday. WAHOOO! For those of you that don't know...we're going to a magical place this summer with my family (Mom, Dad, Obee's and Henry's). Sixteen of us will be traveling together. Watch out! Since we're not telling the little kids (Madi, Jake & Hannah) where we're actually going, we've told them we're going to Silverwood (a theme park in Northern Idaho), but really we're going someplace much more exciting. It's another west coast state where there happens to be a REALLY fun theme park. We're not telling the kids until we're at the airport. Hannah is going to freak out. I told Tom the other night that she might just cry. She wants to go so badly but we've told her that she needs to grow 2 more inches before they'll let her in. So as of now, she thinks we'll be going next summer...when she's taller. She's being really good about drinking her milk and water so that she'll grow. =) Emerson knows already. I tell her practically every day when Hannah isn't around. Emmie cracks me up because she squeals and laughs as if she really does understand. It's getting harder and harder to talk about it without slipping up and saying where we are really going. Tom is notorious for this. If Hannah were any older she might just pick up on it. Rob and Beck are having a hard time as well and they REALLY need to be careful because her kids are bright and will most certainly figure it out. So there you have it...our little secret and now you're in on it too. So shhh...
I'll leave you with a picture of Emerson from this morning. Notice her nose? Her big sister pushed her into the TV stand Thursday night. Poor girl, I thought she might have actually broken it, but it seems to be OK. It looks much better now! Sisters!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Be safe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it seemed like more than 7!!!
"idaho" is really just around the corner! I am getting excited for all of you. What fun you will have.
The zoo sounds like so much fun, every time you go I wish I were there!!
XOXOOOXOXO Nana/Caryl