Saturday, May 09, 2009

My Hannah

I'm here real quick with a Hannah funny. On Thursday she brought home this envelope from school.
She handed it to me and said "Happy Maather's Day" as only our Hannah can say. She then told me that the person next to the purple flower was daddy, then Emmie and her and I were the big ones and I was the one with the green hair, because my favorite color is green. Naturally, duh! I then asked her what the AOPA on the side was. She said, in her most sassy tone, that it was actually APOA and she couldn't really remember what it was.
Yesterday we were in the car with my mom and she was telling her all about her drawings on the envelope and my mom asked her what the AOPA said, she politely (ha) told my mom that it was actually APOA and when my mom asked her what that was she paused and then said "it says...dork". Really?! Mom and I got a good laugh out of that one but I do have to say that I'm not exactly feeling the mother's day love! That girl...

I best get scooting, we've got swimming lessons today! YAHOOO!

0 comments: