Friday, May 01, 2009

Hooray Hooray it's the First of May!

Happy May Day! There is something about the month of May that I absolutely LOVE! Maybe it's because May is when it really starts to get nice and actually feel like spring. (I also remember May being when I could start wearing my Salt Water Sandals. Oh how I loved those!) Hannah made a pretty flower at school yesterday and brought it home with instructions on what to do with it. Instead of delivering the flower she made at school (we're giving that one to Nana when she leaves), we went and bought flowers and made our own little bouquets. Hannah made Happy May Day tags and attached them to the flowers. She took one to her friends Josiah & Alethia and one to Mr. Tom who lives two doors down. She was pretty "tired" after the running (translated...she really wanted to watch the show that's on) so when she's rested we have a few more to deliver.

One of the classes at the school next door is outside playing Red Rover. I seriously loved that game growing up. Love listening to the excited cheers of kids breaking through the line. I wonder if I could run over and play. Every school needs a crazy neighbor lady, right??? =) Happy May 1. I hope your day is as beautiful as ours.

0 comments: