No roos for us...
As I sit here and type the sun is trying really hard to break through and it's not raining. That wasn't the case first thing this morning, it was POURING. When Hannah came downstairs she looked outside and said, "I hope they cancel our trip". I was a little surprised by her reaction but a little relieved. We got a call a few minutes later saying they were indeed canceling the trip and instead would just have a fun day at school. That worked for us. I wasn't really excited about going in the rain and all that mud. yuck. =) Tom stayed home for the first part of the morning and it was nice to have time with just him and Emerson. We went and got coffee, did a little grocery shopping and went to Target, it was a treat to have him with me. They tried to reschedule the trip for Thursday but were unsuccessful, so maybe this summer we'll have to venture up there ourselves. Since I can't NOT post pictures, I found a few that I can share. Nothing exciting, just the girls from the other night. 

Hannah was working on her "surprised" look. Needs a little work...=)
Happy Tuesday!





1 comments:
So what was Hannah practicing being surprised about? and was Emerson just practicing being adorable or what!! They are both so beautiful it makes me cry!!XOOXOXO Nana/Caryl
Post a Comment