HOLY TAYLOR!!!
Then...look who we ran into...Ms. Shellee and Ms. Beth. WOO HOO Hannah was pretty excited about that.
We sat on the stairs and ate our dinner. Hannah was chompin at the bit to get in and see Taylor. I was a little more hesitant, knowing how long it really would be before Taylor took the stage.
.jpg)
Hannah did a REALLY good job waiting. We did a lot of people watching, looked for Ms. Shellee and a little dancing. I had to laugh because at one point they had a shake, shake song (Shake It, by Metro Station) on and Hannah was shake, shakin it! A gal sitting a few rows behind us came down and snapped a picture of her and then went on and on about how cute she was. =)
Gloriana and Kellie Pickler opened up for Taylor and we really could have done without them. Although I do have to say that Hannah was MOST impressed with Kellie's shoes. Look at those things sparkle. She ended up taking them off about half way through, which I can't really say I blame her now that I can see them up close. Good grief!!
When Kellie was on stage Hannah got really chatty, probably because she was getting tired and a little anxious. She was asking me so many questions..."is this a new song", "did Kellie cut her hair", "doesn't Kellie look like Caitlin" and then she said something that made me smile. She hugged me gave me a little kiss and said mom this concert ROCKS. All before Taylor had even come out. I knew she was going to love it. We had to wait about 40 minutes in between Kellie and Taylor. We had fun watching them set the stage up and we practiced rolling our tongues and doing the Bielser fish lips, she's almost got them down. =)
I know the quality is horrible but if you look really close you can see Hannah's reaction to the start of Taylor's concert. Makes me smile every time I watch it.
She came out dressed like a band member and with a little help from her friends...
had this cute dress on. We loved all the outfit changes. Hannah loved each dress a little more than the one before. It was cute. .jpg)
One of Hannah's favorite songs and look how her guitar sparkles. When Hannah saw that she actually gasped. (Taylor flipped it over before the song and wow'd the crowd with it) Sorry for the wobbling mid way, but Hannah tugged on me to ask if we could go get a glow stick. Don't you just love how EVERYONE is singing. =)
So after the song we left and got a glow stick. A $5.00 glow stick that says TaylorSwift.com. =) Thank goodness it's a battery operated one so it should last a bit longer.
Jen had told us that at some point Taylor walks out in the crowd to sing. Well...she was ONE section over! One section away from us! We were so excited at how close she was. I love this picture and the girls face. I can only imagine! She sang a little bit and then walked down to the stage right in front of us!
She's the glowing white thing in the center of the picture. Hannah wanted SO badly to go down the stairs, but I'm a mean mom and didn't want her getting trampled. Sheesh!.jpg)
I have a feeling we'll be seeing a few of these crazy dance moves around our house. Thank goodness our couch is too heavy for Hannah. Watch out Emerson.
Hannah got her inner rock star on. She only hit the guy in front of us 3 times. =) Hee Hee Yes, the only two boys at the concert were sitting in front of us, documenting Ms. Pickler and Ms. Swift's EVERY move. Silly boys.
After she heard her favorite song, Love Story, she was ready to go. It was 10:45 and she was tired! What a trooper she is. On our way out we stopped and picked up a t-shirt. You can't go to your first concert and NOT get one. =)
.jpg)
I forgot to mention that when we left Tom, he headed to Pacific Place to catch a movie. On his way there he informed me that his cell phone battery was dying. Seriously??? He turned his phone off during the movie but he didn't tell me that, so I sat worrying throughout most of the concert about how I was going to find him afterwards. Thankfully I told him before hand that we'd come out the way we went in, so when we left, there he was. phew!
Hope I haven't bored you to tears, but I had to be sure and get it all down before I forget. We've got swimming lessons this morning and then a free afternoon. I can't believe it. I think we'll just stick around the house, we're all a little tired. Hope you have a great weekend!
.jpg)
.jpg)





2 comments:
My heart SMILED and my eyes SWEATED at Hannah's face when the concert starts. Priceless!!! I just knew you'd be a good mom and have pictures of Hannah- even of you and her! Here I posted only Taylor pictures =)
I am so glad Hannah had such a wonderful time. Silly Jen worried about it being loud and long. I should not have doubted our Hannah!
It sounds simply wonderful!!! And I am ssssooooo glad you employed Tom as driver, I was really concerned with you, parking, getting to and from concert, the whole scenerio was overwelheming me!!!Even at a small venue like Spokane I am all for women having escorts!!
I am happy it was a super experience for both of you!! What a fantastic memory and plenty of pics to help with that! Did you even know that her teachers were going to be there? And running into Ashlie....what's the chance of that in a city that size!! XOOXOXOOX to all N/C
Post a Comment