Hi
The girls are both napping and I find myself with nothing to do. Or should I say nothing fun to do. I do have laundry going and bathrooms that need cleaning, but like I said, that's not fun. So, here I sit with nothing to say other than Hi.
Hi.
.jpg)
I took the girls to the Snohomish Library today. Wow, that's a nice library. I have a feeling we'll be going back on a regular basis. As we were walking in Hannah ever so politely reminded me that I need to be quiet in the library. Riiight, I'm the one who needs to be quiet. She cracks me up. We get inside and she runs to the children's section, throws her sweater on the chair and is off. We've never been there before and she already feels more than comfortable there. I was waiting for the shoes to come off, but they managed to stay on, thank goodness. We picked up a few books for Hannah and a baby signs book along with a signing video for Emerson. We need to help Emerson communicate with us because her grunting isn't working for any of us and I feel so bad for her. She grunts with the utmost passion and determination, we just aren't too sure what that all means and we don't want her getting too frustrated.
We had a pretty low key Cinco de Mayo celebration at our house. Pretty much forgot about it until dinner time. I had Tom make his yummy enchiladas for us. So good! While he was at the store he picked up a bottle of Margarita mix for me. It's not all that fun to drink margaritas by yourself. Yes, he enjoyed the biggest bottle of Corona he could find (which smells like skunk, if you ask me) but still. I think having little kids in the house and having to be responsible kind of killed my margarita excitement. I'll just have to wait for the Pohl's to come over so Jen and I can walk to Ixtapa while the boys stay with the kiddos. =) Emerson got really excited with the blender. I'm certain she thought she was getting some of my drink, Hannah too. I told Tom he should mix them up a strawberry smoothie and boy was that a hit. I'm pretty sure Emerson got the most excited. She squealed and giggled; such a silly little girl.
Really, it was only a strawberry smoothie.
She wouldn't put her cup down for anymore pictures.
So good! All done!
Well the girls will be up shortly, and I told Hannah I'd be doing laundry so I best get back up there. One more picture before I go. =)Emerson straight out of the bath, and already has her shoes on. She loves her shoes, specifically her Converse. She picked these out.
I hope you're all having a great week. Only 2 more sleeps until swim lessons! woo-hoo!





1 comments:
The girl does love life, smoothies and shoes........of all different shapes and sizes!!! Can't say as I blame her. Try not to rush that talking too much......as on the ball as she is once she starts there will be no stopping her!! (and I will just bet she won't always have polite nice things to say with that stubborn streak of hers!!) I am so glad Hannah enjoyed the library. Life is so much simpler if you read and especially if you enjoy it!!! xooxoxo to all !! C/N
Post a Comment