Big news
I absolutely cannot believe that I am just now getting around to posting this giant piece of news. Hannah FINALLY lost her first tooth! She actually had two wiggly teeth and the one that fell out isn't the one we thought would go first. We'd been bribing her with everything possible to try and get her to let us pull either of them out. Well actually we were trying to get someone else to pull them out, Tom and I were physically unable to even attempt to pull them out. We both don't do wiggly teeth, we're too squeamish.
Hannah was eating her waffle and she came to me, spit a mouthful of waffle out into my hand and said, "mom, what's in my waffle". When I told her it was her tooth, she looked like she was going to throw up - but that quickly turned to sheer joy. She was SO proud of herself for losing a tooth before the end of the school year. More importantly she was going to get her name on the tooth chart. :)
I bought this tooth fairy pillow off of Etsy when her one tooth started to get really wiggly. I wasn't sure we would get it before the tooth actually came out. Little did I know that my daughter's tooth would be as stubborn as her. :) The tooth fairy had no trouble finding Hannah and she left behind a nice little letter along with $3. I had to work the next morning so I wasn't here with her when she discovered her treasures, but Caitlin said she was pretty darn excited. :)
Hannah's other tooth finally fell out three days later on 6/13/10. How it stayed in that long, I'll never know. She swallowed it in her sleep and I gave her strict instructions to NOT go looking for it. :)





1 comments:
i can tell it is finally summer, posting is getting so much harder!! I amn no going to complain, just appreciate the posts when they come. Especially lked this one. So exciting and soooo cute!!! xoxooxox Love and miss you!!!! c/n
Post a Comment