Sunday, June 13, 2010

LSHS Graduation

Tuesday night was Caitlin's graduation. We are so excited for her and we can't wait to see where her life takes her. We are also very excited that she is going to start out at EvCC so that we don't lose our wonderful babysitter. :)
Caitlin and Alex before the ceremony. Aren't they so cute!

Sue's family decided that sitting at the tip top of the arena was the best place for our rather large group. Talk about having sweating hands. I was a nervous wreck with Emerson climbing around. You can barely see their faces WAY down there.

Caitlin and her best friend Casie. Love those girls.
We're not sure where Cameron had to rush off to, but just imagine that he stuck around and that he's standing behind Brittany.
I would post more pictures but my sister is the one who did all the important picture taking and I haven't gotten my copies yet. I ended up giving her my lens and letting her get the close up shots, while I put my camera away in disgust. It's looking like I am going to need to send it away to be serviced. I think I've narrowed it down to a battery compartment issue. We'll see. I'm charging my old camera now so I'm not completely camera-less.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL be waiting for those pictures so dont just think you can get away with the few you have posted....my memory for such things is very long!!!
I loved the pics of each girl's family with Caitlin!!! (Tom and Emmie could have possibly used a redo LOL) XOOXOX love and miss ya all !!! C/N