Not really sure...
I have so much to get caught up on that I thought I'd ease back into it. I found this picture as I was looking for the next set of pictures to post. I love to watch these two play when they are actually getting along and when they don't know I'm watching. I'm not exactly sure what Emmie is doing to her sister with the nail buffer but Hannah seems to be enjoying it. :) .JPG)





1 comments:
thought the idea was to grow those lashes long not buff them off but Emmie for sure would find another use for the buffer if anyone would!! Are u sure Hannah is enjoying it?? She is such a good big sister she may be bleeding from the eyeball and just making sure Emmie is happy. Yeah, not so much buyinjg thjat either. They do play well together when they want to and very cutely I might add!!! Love to my girls OXOXOXOOX and to my baby too!!!!
Post a Comment