Concert time...again.
This morning I was treated to my very own concert! And, what a rockin' concert it was! Hannah was nice and let Emerson sing along. She did her very best to ignore the fact that her sister was dressed only in her diaper. The horror! I wish I had enough time to record a snip-it of the concert because it was really entertaining. The lyrics went something like this "it's the ice cream freeze with your ABC's", over and over and over again. It's quite the catchy tune. After the show was over Hannah announced that "everyone can get your pictures taken with me (Hannah) and your beautiful kids". What a generous singer!
.jpg)
I forgot to mention that the concert came to an abrupt end when Emerson realized that Hannah was using her bottle as a microphone. You can imagine how that went down. =)
I hope you all are doing better in the heat than we are. We're heading to Target to get out of the heat until the landscaping crew is done. Can't have our gigantic pool out while they're trying to mow. =)
.jpg)
.jpg)





1 comments:
I am sorry to have not gotten to hear the concert in person. I am sure I would have more than enjoyed the performances!!! My air conditioning works so well I never even know that it is hot outside, also I have been sick for a few days so haven't noticed alot of anything. Glad to hear you are going to hit the pool, too bad it isn't the beach, but then you would have to worry about shade. Always something!! Have fun, love and miss, xoxooxoxo Nana/Caryl
Post a Comment