Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fun!

I don't have much to share...just a few pictures. We are enjoying the weather this week much more than last week. That was just too hot too soon. And, yes I'm well aware of the fact that I'm whining and being a baby about it. Thanks to those who were nice enough to point that out. =) The good thing is that we were able to work on our tans and we did put our little pool to good use. So good that we had to go buy another one at Target last night. I was putting a little more air in the top ring and apparently I blew to hard because the next thing I knew it was deflated. I guess I just don't know my own strength. =) Here are some pictures of our fun in the hot sun last week.
Hannah had the great idea to eat otter pops while in the pool. The girl is a thinker, I tell ya. Too bad neither of them actually ate them in the pool. Apparently it was too cold. GO figure!
Emerson preferred swinging to swimming. Oh, and eating dirt.Hannah's action shot!Putting a little extra water into the pool.
Instead of having a too cold pool after waiting for the landscapers we decided to break out the hopscotch pad. Hannah's neighbor friend Alecia joined in on the fun.

Emerson thought it was REALLY funny to see the water squirt. Especially when it went into the girls' faces.Emerson didn't actually walk down the pad, she stayed off to the side, enjoying the sprays. This is the face of someone who is being sneaky and trying to trick her friend into getting really wet...
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!! Love the pictures. Summer is so much fun but I am with you........when it is too hot it is too hot!!! And I have no problem telling everyone about it!! Enjoy, much love XOXOOXO Nana/Caryl

Anonymous said...

it may seem like I am being patient but I am not.........Kolten left yesterday for his All Star game in Pocatello and then off to AZ so I have seen the last of him and my heart is breaking!! XOXOOX Kiss the girls for me and have Hannah call!!! LOVE TO ALL !!!