OS
Last weekend we went to Ocean Shores. It was our first trip since our Christmas celebration back in January! The sun didn't shine but then again it never does for us and by now we're used to that. =) I take that back the sun did come out...as we were leaving. Nice huh?! This was Emerson's first trip to the beach where it was warm enough and she was old enough to play. She wasn't too sure of the sand at first but quickly adjusted to it. I was thinking or should I say hoping, that she would run from the water like Hannah did/does but no, this girl LOVES the water. She was swatting at anyone who would try and hold her hand. She wanted in the water and that was that! As Emerson was running toward the water, Hannah was running away...and both were squealing! It was a nice but quick trip. We did lots of playing, swimming and ate a few s'mores, some of us more than others (Jakob). Doesn't get much better than that.
Emmie wants down and Hannah can't get far enough away from the water.

Daddy caught a crab. He actually caught 2 this weekend...with his bare hands. 
Swimming with daddy.
I like this one...how Tom is trying to hide behind Emerson. Nice honey. =)
Grandpa's getting things ready for what they call happy hour...s'mores before dinner.
Emerson only wanted the marshmallows...she'd put them in her mouth and then spit the whole thing out.
Sooo good.
This was a few s'mores after his mommy told him no more. But as Grandpa says "when she's not around..."
Yes, she's trying to eat the shell...
The girls loved the corn on the cob. I have to say it was pretty darn good, for not being in season yet.
On our way in we noticed a new gift shop called Sharkey's. Hannah asked to stop on our way out of town so we did. A cute little shop with a great entrance. 
Today we're meeting up with Grandma Judy, Leina and Jakob at the zoo. I've also got Madison and Jake with me so this should be an interesting trip. I had to borrow Aunt Susie's mini-van so we could all go. I'm driving a mini-van...oh dear! I'm thinking a stop at Starbucks before we go is a must!





1 comments:
What fun!!! All of it, the water, the swim, the sand, the s'mores, the catching of the crab...I am not too sure about....could have gotten bitten pretty bad, crabs aren't known for their friendliness !!!
And the zoo...........I am so jealous!!! It has been too long..I really need to make a trip over that way.....soon!! Love and miss you all!!! XOXOOX Nana/Caryl
Post a Comment