So the other morning I turned around to find a quiet Emerson putting lotion on her legs.
Doing such a good job of making sure her feet and heels are summer sandal ready...I've really taught her well.

Gotta get the other foot too...
Wait a second...
What did I just put on my legs/feet???

That's vanilla frosting!

It was so funny to watch her when she realized that it was frosting. Even funnier to watch her try and lick it all off. This girl seriously
cracks me up.
4 comments:
I love it!! She is going to keep you on your toes!! I can't believe how curly her hair is getting!!
LOL the girl is too too too very funny!!! What a riot!! You may have met your match in this one.
XOXOOXOXO to all Nana/Caryl
OK, that has got to be the cutest post EVER!!! Love that girl. Thanks for not stopping her and getting the cute pictures =)
AWESOME! That is very funny!
Post a Comment