Preschool graduation
We have a graduate in the house. Woot woot! Hannah “graduated” from preschool last Thursday. I didn't realize that there would be a “graduation ceremony” otherwise I would have invited the grandparents. I’m not sure what the heck I was thinking. Sorry about that. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather, it was just perfect. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and by the time we left it was really starting to get warm. It was a good excuse for us to head home and play in the pool. The picnic/graduation was at Jennings Memorial park in Marysville. I forget what a beautiful park it is and need to remember to go there more often. The kids all had fun playing on the play equipment and running around in the grassy area. Emerson pretty much stayed in the swing the entire time and if she wasn't in the swing she was sneaking ice out of the cooler. Tom was able to take the morning off and join in on the fun. It’s always a treat to have him along with me. What it really boils down to is I like to have him there so he can help with Emerson (she’s one BUSY girl). =) Since I neglected to invite the grandparents I’ll post the four videos I have; three songs and one of Hannah getting her certificate. It was really cute how they handed out the certificates...they had each child slide down the slide to Ms. Shellee who then gave them their certificate. It was super cute to watch them all. Without further adieu here are the “graduation”/picnic pictures and videos. It would help if you hummed a little Pomp and Circumstance...just for the effect. =)
I had my camera on the wrong setting. I am SO upset with myself. I tried lightening it...you can still see the excitement on Hannah's face...if you look closely. =)
She went down the slide with such determination.
Emerson was SO proud of her big sister. Or...did she want to get on the slide? =) I'm going with proud..jpg)
My favorite picture...and it's blurry. You get the idea.
Ms. Shellee & Hannah
Ms. Beth and Hannah.jpg)
This is how Emerson enjoyed the day.
Hannah and Gwen enjoyed a walk with Clara running to join in. Seriously they are all so cute. I'm going to miss watching them run to each other after class, so they could give each other goodbye hugs.
Ms. Shellee had gifts for them...notice Hannah covering her eyes. She loves a surprise. =)
The class....jpg)
Alex, Clara, Blake, Hannah, Ms. Shellee, Gwen, Alyssa, Ms. Beth, Max, Leah, Payton, Peyton, Derek and Katie.
Way up high in the apple tree, two little apples smiling down at me, I shook that tree as fast as I could, down came the apples, mmm they were good.
Mr. Alligator, Mr. Alligator, don't you bite, don't you bite, I'll run away from you, I'll run away from you, out of sight, out of sight.
Chewing quietly, chewing quietly, do not slurp, do not slurp, we must say excuse me, we must say excuse me when we burp, when we burp.
That was Hannah's favorite song. Probably because of the burping.
And finally...
Today is Tuesday and Hannah is already saying how she misses Ms. Shellee and all of her friends, she’s such a social girl. Should be a fun summer. =)





2 comments:
Thanks for the words...I'm not sure I would have known what they were yelling......o sorry, singing, I mean! She is a beautiful new graduate!! Congrats!
I am still in awe of Emerson's swinging after seeing her response to the swing in your yard just a couple of short weeks ago!! Love and miss you!! XOXOOXO Nana/Caryl
Congratulations Hannah!! What cute pictures :)
Teresa
Post a Comment