June?
This is what happens when you let daddy put chocolate on your ice cream. He shakes the bottle not realizing that the lid was open. =) It's even in between her toes...
My friend/co-worker/boss (hee hee), Melenie, brought her dog Maple with her over to my sister's house. Emerson was a little intimidated at first but she quickly warmed up to Maple. Enough so, to pick Maple's nose for her. Oh how we love Maple Bear.
I call this picture "Mama heart failure". Grandpa Kevin was doing a little pressure washing for their condo and rented a lift to get the upper decks. Hannah and Jakob got to ride up on the lift. When I saw this, my hands immediately starting sweating and my heart started racing. There are no sides to that thing!!!! When I asked Hannah if she had some sort of harness on she said "no, we just hung on to Grandpa's pockets"...aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!!!
After I cut Tom's head off in the first picture (with my cell phone), I had to take another. As you can see, no one was really in to having another picture taken, even though I said "one, two, three, cheese!". Except, of course, for our goof ball Hannah.
.jpg)
As soon as our friends saw us, they ran over to the fence for some love. Emerson was super excited and probably would have climbed the fence had Tom let her.
.jpg)
Such a fun thing for the girls to look forward to as we walk. They love the horses!
.jpg)
I just realized that I really need to dump the pictures off my camera. That was a sad showing for the end of June! =) Friday night we're heading to the casino to celebrate Cameron's 21st birthday. I absolutely CANNOT believe that our little Cameron is almost 21! CrAzY!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment